Moorland Surgical Supplies LTD is an independent dispensing appliance contractor specialising in Stoma and Continence care.
We have been providing first class professional care to patients since 1993, and pride ourselves on offering friendly and expert advice and our dedicated team of Nurses will come to visit Nursing Homes and through an unbiased assessment ensure appropriate continence appliances are supplied for each resident.
We will also organise the collection of prescriptions and the delivery of all continence/stoma products to your home.
Training in all aspects of the promotion and management of continence is offered to Nursing and care staff free of charge and after which we will supply certificates of attendance.
The Benefits of using the Moorland Nursing Home service
- Initial Audit and Assessment of each resident’s products.
- Direct Nurse Assessment from one of our specialist nurses who will be on hand for any advice or fitting of products.
- Training provided for the change of urethral and supra-pubic catheters which will save hospital costs.
- A monthly phone call from Moorland customer services to ensure the correct stock is delivered and therefore eliminating any accumulation of stock.
- Reduction in ‘pad budget’. Residents correctly fitted with an appropriate alternative to pads will reduce the cost for your Home.